Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lake Norman


The weekend after we returned from Sea Island a good friend of mine from college invited us out to their home on Lake Norman.  We were only able to stay one night but we tried to make the most of our time there.  We had so much fun on Saturday out on the boat and swimming in the lake.  Yes, I actually got in the water but I made sure to always be able to see my feet.  Everyone knows about my issues with fish.  Savannah had a blast!!  This was her first time out on a boat, wearing a life jacket (aka boat jacket), and swimming in a lake.  Her water skills never cease to amaze me.  She immediately jumped off the boat into the water and never looked back.
the beautiful sunset from Amii and Walt's dock
me and Amii
S enjoying her after dinner yogurt
heading out on the boat
snack break
us girls just floating around
trying for a good photo while S eats watermelon
"What do you mean the melon is all gone??!!"
S dozed off on the ride back to the house
Thank you Amii and Walt for having us out to your beautiful home.  We had so much fun and we can't wait for the next invite :)

















1 comment:

  1. We loved having you guys!! Come back soon!! Thanks for the blog invite, plus now we're famous since we made the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete