Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Big Announcement of 2012

Yes, I am finally making it official.  The Alvarez family is expecting a new family member due sometime around December 21, 2012 (yes, that's also my birthday---just another exciting event to overshadow it).  We couldn't be more thrilled!!  
April 14--the test confirms my suspicions
12 weeks pregnant
15 weeks
16 weeks (we forgot to take an official photo)
17 weeks
I explained to Savannah that Mommy has a baby in her belly around the 14th week and since then, she is constantly wanting to see the baby.  Oftentimes she'll walk up to me and look up or down my dress/shirt/whatever in order to catch a glimpse.  She has even begun to think that she, too, has a baby in her belly.  Everyday I ask her what kind of baby does Mommy and Savannah have and she'll always respond with "Savannah have girl baby" but my baby's sex changes daily.

The big ultrasound was on July 16 so we can now confirm that Mommy has a baby BOY in her belly!
We are over the moon excited; however, I am a little nervous about the possibility of another wild child.  Let's all pray that the little guy is more mellow than his sister :)  Time to start shopping for blue!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATUALTIONS!!! I am partial to boys, so yayyyyyyyy! Couldn't be happier for y'all!
    xoxoxox,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete