Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, April 19, 2012

March in Review

I know, I know.....a March review in the middle of April but better late than never.  This year we had an early spring so most of March was spent playing outside while I battled the pollen.  Needless to say, the pollen always gets the better of me so I felt like I was sick for most of this month.

I feel like the following pictures tell the story of our month better than I could write it so here goes....
March 1st brought unusually warm weather so we spent the day enjoying the outside.
When we weren't outside, we were busy getting into things inside :)
Oscar turned 40 on March 4th!
of course that meant Savannah got to open all the cards/presents
Dee and his girl
ready to water the plants
We began decorating for Easter.
Uncle Mike came for a couple of visits.
Savannah on the attack!
Michael and Oscar built S's dress-up closet
she supervised
and then helped to paint it
More playtime outside
a possible future nature photographer???
here she is capturing the plants
Savannah and Lilly
a quick pic of me and my girl
park time

one of the many faces of Savannah
I have no explanation for the toplessness---she would run around fully naked if I would let her.
S's new thing is taking all her dolls/critters outside to potty like Max and Lil
they even get a treat when they come back inside
fun times at the chicken place (aka Chick-fil-A)
we baked a few desserts
the little southern belle
enjoying her first Dunkin Donut hot chocolate
rainy days spent playing at the mall playzone
first time painting finger and toe nails
first time wearing pig-tails
I ran the Tobacco Road 1/2 Marathon 
Savannah and I attended the Mother-Daughter Tea at the country club
So March wasn't an incredibly busy month but we sure did have a lot of fun just playing at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment