Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Concert

Sometimes I surprise myself.....like when I actually purchased tickets to the live concert of the most annoying children's show on the air--Yo Gabba Gabba.  I even made Grams go with us while she was visiting.  Thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting and because Savannah was obviously having an amazing time I, too, actually enjoyed the show.


all set with her souvenirs
"Foofa, have a seat.  It's almost time!!"
the look of amazement
"Yea! That was a great show!"
 I was surprised at how loud the music was considering it was a children's show but I don't think anyone seemed to mind.  Also one of the things Savannah enjoyed most was all the confetti and streamers that blew out during the show.  Luckily we sat close enough to get hit with it all.  I think it was definitely one of her favorite concerts that we've taken her to yet.  And now her little Foofa souvenir is her favorite bedtime partner.



No comments:

Post a Comment