Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone and now we're full-blown into the holiday season.  It seems to come quicker and quicker every year.  I remember as a child how the days between Halloween and Christmas  seemed to drag by at a snail's pace and now one day we're picking out costumes and the next day we're leaving cookies out for the Santa.  Oh well, I suppose that's the pace of my life nowadays.  
So Thanksgiving this year was a quiet affair with just the four of us.  I went to a special PopUp Workout early that morning then came home to watch the parade and get everyone ready for brunch at the Carolina Inn.  Savannah was dyeing to put up the Christmas decorations so we immediately got on that, too.  Now the house is fully decorated inside and out and we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our elf, Wink, and seeing what shenanigans she will get into this year.  
so very thankful for these two cuties
photo courtesy of Savannah
Walker's dessert plate...
and Savannah's...
and Oscar's 
the best little decorating helper

No comments:

Post a Comment