Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sea Island 2013


Awwwww, Sea Island.....what can I say about this fabulous place?!  It's our third year going as a family and it gets better and better each year.  And I don't just mean it gets better for us.  I mean the resort literally gets better.  Things you didn't even realize that needed improvement just magically seem better the next year.  That's one of the many things that I love about this place.  It really is 5-star all the way.
This year we arrived on Saturday June 29th and stayed until Saturday July 6th.  It was a week full of great beach/pool time; super yummy food; hot and humid morning family runs; daily tea and cookie breaks while playing checkers and scrabble; EARLY EARLY mornings with my favorite little man, coffee, and the locals; breakfasts on the balcony overlooking the river; somewhat early bedtimes; and lots of wonderful memories for our new little family of four.     
playing shuffleboard
breakfast on the balcony
ipad at the pool?! really?!?
jumbo chess
love this room
the little musician
S explaining the finer points of checkers
bath time in the hotel sink
visiting the horse stables
she's looking kinda suspicious
outside The Lodge
annual running on the golf course
my favorite little girl in the whole world
the pina colada thief strikes again
such a cutie
building sand castles
my boys
watching the 4th of July parade
short break
"shhhhhhh! brother is sleeping!!"
I love that S loves her baby brother soooo much!
happy pool baby
LOVE these two!!!
Such good times!  I think we had been home a week before Oscar started asking if it's time to go back yet.  Only 334 more days to go!!  It never comes soon enough.  And yes, we've already rebooked the same room for the same days in 2014.  Can't wait!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment