Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, March 16, 2012

She's rollin' now!

Since the weather has been sooooo nice lately, Savannah and I have been spending a lot of time outside.  A couple of days ago I brought her tricycle out of hibernation so we could take a short walk to see the horses.  I can't believe how tall Savannah has gotten just since last fall!  The last time she rode her tricycle outside her legs weren't long enough to stay on the pedals for a full rotation.  Now they are not only long enough, but she's actually able to pedal on her own.
to really be a big girl, one must push their own tricycle :)
Of course she's a little lazy so she didn't want to do it by herself for long.  I'm just amazed at how much she's grown!  My little baby isn't such a little baby anymore....."sigh".  

No comments:

Post a Comment